About Me

My photo
Welcome to my online florist, My Roseate Love. I have been fulfilling all my customers' floral needs, regardless any occasions for more than 15 years. Now finally, I have decided to have this My Roseate Love online florist set in order to continue sending your love to your loved ones. Roseate Love is providing custom-made of Hand Bouquets, Flower Basket, Fruits & Flowers, Gifts & Flowers, Congratulatory Flora Stands and Flowers with cakes to most areas within Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, & Klang Valley. I also help you to make your wedding day special with bouquets and flowers, plus tastefully decorate and suit your chosen theme.

Grand Entrance For Opening Ceremony and Special Occasion

Grand Entrance For Opening Ceremony and Special Occasion  for successful Business. 
Code : S006
RM468.00